1. 9HOTEL COLLECTION operates the websites and booking engines of 9HOTEL COLLECTION Hotels, which are accessible at the following addresses: :
The present GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE apply without distinction to the 9HOTEL COLLECTION group's website, as well as to all the websites listed above.
In general, each of the websites, or all the websites are referred to in these general conditions of sale under the generic term "the website".
The website presents the 9HOTEL COLLECTION hotels operated by subsidiaries of the 9HOTEL COLLECTION Group or companies affiliated with the 9HOTEL COLLECTION brand.
Each of the websites, listed above, allows the reservation of rooms in each of the Hotels of the 9HOTEL COLLECTION Group, corresponding to it.
2. The Client acknowledges having all the necessary information to make his or her choice and to continue his or her reservation on the website.
It is agreed that:
-- THESE GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE APPLY TO ALL RESERVATIONS MADE IN THE HOTELS OF THE 9HOTEL COLLECTION GROUP, BY AN INDIVIDUAL CUSTOMER ON THE WEBSITE.
-- THESE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE ARE NOT INTENDED TO APPLY TO BUSINESS CUSTOMERS WHO HAVE RATIFIED A SPECIFIC CORPORATE CONTRACT.
3. Any reservation made through the www.le9hotel.com website or the website of the hotel concerned, implies the consultation and complete and unequivocal acceptance of these general conditions as well as the conditions of sale of the reserved rate specifically mentioned in the description of the price selected at the time of the reservation.
4. Acceptance by the Customer of these general terms and conditions and of the conditions of sale of the price is definitive after having checked the box when making a reservation on the site; no reservation is possible without this agreement.
5. The Customer acknowledges that he or she fully understands these general terms and conditions written in French/English and that he or she has full legal capacity enabling him or her to commit him or herself under these general terms and conditions.
6. The following information is available on the website:
- A precise identification of 9HOTEL COLLECTION Group and, when appropriate, its subsidiaries;
- the essential characteristics of the accommodation offered by 9HOTEL COLLECTION Hotels,
- the supplementary and optional benefits offered,
- photographs offered for information purposes only,
- prices all taxes included, excluding local tourist taxes,
- the amount of the tourist tax as applied by the administrative authorities may vary;
- the conditions of sale of the reserved price,
- the terms of payment,
- the present general terms and conditions of sale,
- the period of validity of the offer and its price.
7. The Client declares that this reservation is made for strictly personal needs. As a consumer, he or she has specific rights, which would be challenged in the event that the reserved services are not for personal use.
8. All accessible information on the www.le9hotel.com website is presented in French as well as in other foreign languages, with the exception of the present general terms and conditions of sale which the Customer declares to have perfect understanding and which are translated into French and English.
In case of dispute about the interpretation between the French and English versions of these general terms and conditions, only the French version is legally valid.
For the following purposes, the terms below shall have the following meanings:
"acknowledgement of receipt": electronic mail sent by firstname.lastname@example.org to the Customer to notify him/her of the booking and summarizing the services of his/her booking;
"reservation confirmation": dematerialized document summarizing the characteristics of the services reserved by the Customer on the www.le9hotel.com website.
"the hotel" or "the hotelier" refers to any hotel in the 9HOTEL COLLECTION GROUP with which the Customer has contracted
Entering the bank details indicates the Customer's acceptance of the booking confirmation and has the effect of committing him/her contractually to the booked Hotel.
"Customer": a natural person and having the legal capacity to enter into a commitment hereunder and acting exclusively for his or her personal needs.
"Reserved rate sales condition": Price applied on the date selected by the Customer for a category of room with or without options, associated with its payment conditions and cancellation conditions.
"Reservation request (or Reservation voucher)": request for a room reservation in a 9HOTEL COLLECTION hotel, made by the Customer on the website www.le9hotel.com.
"website": electronic service operated by the 9HOTEL COLLECTION Group on the Internet and accessible at the addresses indicated in the preamble hereto.
1. The present general terms and conditions of sale define the rights and obligations of the parties within the scope of the reservation made on the website(s) of 9HOTEL COLLECTION Hotels.
2. They shall govern all the necessary steps for the reservation and its follow-up between the Contracting Parties.
3. The Customer acknowledges having read these general terms and conditions of sale and the terms and conditions of sale of the reserved price list, which are accessible and available at any time on the website. He or she accepts them without restriction.
1. The present general terms and conditions of sale apply throughout the entire period that the services of 9HOTEL COLLECTION Hotels are available online on the website(s).
2. 9HOTEL COLLECTION reserves the right, without notice or compensation, to make any changes to these general terms and conditions of sale, to temporarily or permanently unpublish the website or the booking engine. To this end, we invite you to consult them regularly.
3. 9HOTEL COLLECTION shall not be liable for damages of any kind that may result from these modifications and/or temporary unavailability or permanent closure of all or part of the website or the services associated therewith, such as the online booking engine.
1. The Customer chooses, according to his or her needs, services among those offered by the Hotels of the 9HOTEL COLLECTION group and presented on the website.
2. The Customer acknowledges having made his or her reservation with full knowledge of the facts and having obtained all the necessary information for this purpose.
3. The Client may reserve, on the website, on a personal basis only, a maximum number of five (5) rooms per reservation, for the same date.
Any reservation of a greater number of rooms (more than 5 rooms for the same date), will be subject to the conditions applicable by 9HOTEL COLLECTION to Group reservations, thus excluding the application of these Terms and Conditions. When appropriate, the Customer agrees to contact by email (email@example.com) or by telephone (+ 33(0)1 58 36 41 94) the sales department of 9HOTEL COLLECTION in order to be informed of the special conditions for group bookings and to complete such a booking.
4. The Customer is solely responsible for his or her choice of services and their adequacy to his needs, so that the responsibility of Groupe 9HOTEL COLLECTION or its selected Hotels cannot be sought in this respect.
5. The reservation is deemed to be accepted by the Client at the end of the reservation process.
VI. Booking process
1. The reservation made by the Customer is made by means of the digital reservation voucher accessible online on the website.
2. The reservation is considered to have been made as soon as the Hotel has sent an e-mail containing an acknowledgement of receipt to the Customer at the e-mail address provided by the Customer.
3. The Customer undertakes, prior to any reservation, to complete the required information requested on the voucher or reservation request.
4. The Client certifies the truthfulness and accuracy of the information transmitted.
5. The Client follows the reservation procedure on the website.
6. Starting from the moment when the reservation is completed, the hotel is entitled to make a pre-authorized debit equivalent to the rate of the first night of the stay on the provided credit card.
VII. Cancellation or modification by the Customer
1. The Customer is reminded, in accordance with Article L. 121-60 of the French Consumer Code, that he/she does not have the right of withdrawal under Article L. 121-20-12 of the French Consumer Code.
2. The Customer is also reminded that the terms and conditions of sale of the price reserved and accepted by the Customer specify the terms and conditions for cancelling and/or modifying the reservation.
3. Reservations with prepayment may not be modified and/or cancelled by the Customer. The amounts paid in advance, which are the deposits, will not be reimbursed. In this case, it is mentioned in the conditions of sale of the reserved price.
4. The modification of the reservation can be made directly with the hotel 9HOTEL COLLECTION. Telephone numbers are specified on the website.
5. In case of interruption of the stay, the entire amount will be due. In the case of a reservation with prepayment, no refund will be granted for this reason.
6. In the event of no-show by the Customer, i.e. in the event of a reservation that has not been cancelled but for which the Customer did not show up at the Hotel on the reserved day and insofar as the reservation has been guaranteed by credit card, the 9HOTEL COLLECTION hotel booked will debit the amount of one night booked as compensation for the loss suffered as a consequence. If several successive nights were booked, the cancellation terms and conditions attached to the booked price will apply if the Customer proceeds with the reservation. In this situation, each time the Customer does not show up at the hotel despite having made a reservation, compensation may be paid to the Hotel under the conditions set out below.
7. Cancellation by the Hotel: In the event of an exceptional event or the impossibility of making the reserved room available to the Customer, in the event of force majeure, the reserved Hotel of 9HOTEL COLLECTION may offer the Customer an accommodation solution in a hotel of at least equivalent category or, if it is of a lower category, a room of a higher level than that originally reserved, for services of the same nature. Any additional costs associated with this relocation, for services of the same nature, shall be covered by the Hotel 9HOTEL COLLECTION originally reserved, without it being possible to seek any additional compensation.
8. All reservations are nominative and can in no case be transferred to a third party, whether free of charge or against payment. Any reservation made for a third party must be made in the name of the third party holder of the stay.
VIII. Stay at the Hotel 9HOTEL COLLECTION
1. In application of the regulations in force in certain countries, the Customer will be asked to fill in a policy form on arrival at the 9HOTEL COLLECTION hotel. In order to do so, the Customer is required to present a valid identification document in order to check whether or not the hotel should complete the policy form.
Important clarification: In the event of failure to present a valid identity document upon the Customer's arrival, the hotel reserves the right to cancel the reservation purely and simply, without compensation at its expense.
2. Hotels in the 9HOTEL COLLECTION group welcome pets weighing no more than 7 kilograms. However, some 9HOTEL COLLECTION hotels welcome certain pets as long as they are kept on a leash or in cages in all public areas of the property. For hygiene reasons, animals are not allowed in the dining rooms, breakfast rooms, wellness areas (spa, swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna, etc.), but this list is not exhaustive.
Animals will generate a cost that will be charged to the customer in the price conditions specified on the hotel's sites.
The Customer is fully informed that the Hotel does not provide any equipment (such as bowls, watering troughs, sleeping mats, transport cages, accessories, etc.) intended to accommodate animals during their stay. The Customer shall be personally responsible for this situation and shall ensure that the presence of his/her pet in the room and in the common areas does not disturb the other hotel guests or the staff.
The hotel reserves the right to refuse access to the establishment and the stay of an animal.
3. The Customer accepts and undertakes to make reasonable use of the room as well as the common areas of the hotel made available to him/her. Any behaviour contrary to the principles of safety and/or hygiene, good morals and/or public order may lead the hotel to ask the Customer to leave the property immediately without any compensation and/or without any reimbursement if a payment has already been made.
4. 4. Any damage caused by the Customer in the reserved room or in the common areas of the Hotel may be billed directly to the Customer in the amount of the damage observed.
5. 5. Any item missing from the booked room, duly noted by the hotel, will be charged directly to the guest in the amount of its value.
Penalties equal to a maximum of the price of the first night booked may be applied if the Customer does not comply with the ban on smoking in the room.
6. Some 9HOTEL COLLECTION hotels have Internal Regulations for the Customer. The Customer accepts and undertakes to respect these rules. In the event of non-compliance by the Customer with any of the provisions of the Internal Regulations, the hotelier may invite the Customer to leave the property, without any compensation and/or reimbursement if a payment has already been made.
7. Some 9HOTEL COLLECTION hotels provide, free of charge, unsupervised public areas and facilities, such as swimming pools, saunas, rooftops, outdoor terraces or balconies, fitness areas to which only Hotel Guests - unless otherwise stipulated by the Hotel Management, which reserves the right to do so - have access.
The use of these facilities and their equipment is under the full and exclusive responsibility of the Guests who have free access to them, but only during opening hours.
Unaccompanied minors do not have access alone.
In the event of a malfunction of any equipment or access to which is suspended or impossible for any reason whatsoever, the Client may not claim any prejudice or compensation from the Hotel.
In the event that the Customer does not comply with any of these provisions, the Hotel Manager may invite the Customer to leave the property without any compensation and/or without any reimbursement if payment has already been made.
8. Unless specifically stated otherwise, the Client must leave the room before 12.00 noon after the last night of his/her stay. Failure to comply with this condition, will induce a charge for an additional night.
The Hotels are bound by the guarantee of conformity of the services, under the conditions set out in Articles L. 212-1 et seq. of the French Consumer Code.
1. The photographs presented on the website are not contractual. Although every effort is made to ensure that the photographs, graphic representations and texts reproduced to illustrate the hotels presented give as accurate an overview as possible of the accommodation services offered, variations may occur, particularly due to changes in furniture or possible renovations. The Client may not be entitled to make any claims on this account.
2. In accordance with the laws and regulations governing intellectual property rights, the use and/or reproduction of all or part of the elements making up the 9HOTEL COLLECTION offers present on the website are strictly prohibited.
3. The 9HOTEL COLLECTION Group shall not be liable for any indirect damages arising from the present, in particular due to a third party, the Customer or partners of 9HOTEL COLLECTION Hotels.
4. Hypertext links may refer to sites other than the site of the Group 9HOTEL COLLECTION, which disclaims any responsibility for the content of these sites and the offered services. The 9HOTEL COLLECTION Group on the one hand, and the 9HOTEL COLLECTION Hotels on the other hand, have implemented measures to protect and secure their information systems against malicious acts. However, connecting to the website and making a reservation implies, for the Customer, knowledge and acceptance of the characteristics and limitations of the Internet. The absence of protection of certain data against possible hacking or hacking or risks of contamination by possible viruses circulating on the network. The 9HOTEL COLLECTION Group on the one hand, the 9HOTEL COLLECTION Hotels on the other hand decline all responsibility in the event of improper use or incident related to the use of the computer or any medium allowing access to the Internet, the maintenance or malfunctioning of the website or any other technical connection and the sending of information to an incorrect address.
5. Any reservation or payment that is irregular, inoperative, incomplete or fraudulent for a reason attributable to the Customer will result in the cancellation of the order at the Customer's expense, without prejudice to any civil or criminal action against the latter.
6. In the context of his reservation and his stay, the Customer undertakes to behave reasonably and not to harm in any way whatsoever the members of the Hotel's staff and third parties (including their pets) present in the Hotel. Such behaviour may lead the Hotel to expel the Customer from the Hotel without the Customer being able to claim any right to compensation.
1. The prices relating to the reservation of the services are indicated before and at the time of the reservation.
2. The indicated prices are per room for the number of person(s) and date(s) at the time they are selected.
3. The prices are confirmed to the Customer with all taxes included (including VAT) and excluding tourist tax, in the commercial (local) currency of the hotel, and are only valid for the period indicated on the website.
4. If the 9HOTEL COLLECTION is debited in a currency other than the currency confirmed on the reservation, the exchange rate is at the expense of the Customer.
5. All reservations, regardless of their origin, are payable in the local currency of the hotel, unless special arrangements indicated on the website.
6. Conversion into foreign currency is given as an indication and is not contractual. Only the currency confirmed at the time of booking is guaranteed (if this currency is different from the currency used at the hotel, any exchange costs will be charged to the Customer).
7. If a rate implies that payment is made at the Hotel at the time of the Customer's arrival or departure and the Customer's currency is not the same as that of the Hotel, the amount debited by the Hotel may be different from the one communicated at the time of booking, taking into account the possible evolution of exchange rates between the date of booking and the dates of stay at the Hotel.
8. Unless otherwise stated, additional services or options (breakfast, half board, full board, etc.) are not included in the price.
9. The tourist tax, indicated for each price, is to be paid directly at the hotel. It is subject to variation.
10. The prices take into account the VAT applicable on the day of the order and any variation in the VAT rate will automatically be passed on to the prices indicated on the date of the invoice.
11. Any change or introduction of new legal or regulatory taxes imposed by the competent authorities will automatically be reflected in the prices indicated on the date of the invoice.
12. Upon confirmation of the Client's reservation, the total amount of the order will be indicated.
13. Prices may be increased by different taxes depending on the city/country. These taxes will be communicated to the Customer at the time of booking, if they are known to the Hotel at that time. Otherwise, they will be available on request at the reception desk of the reserved 9HOTEL COLLECTION Hotel. The Customer undertakes to pay the various taxes, without any dispute of any kind to the reserved Hotel of the 9HOTEL COLLECTION.
14. If the price indicated at the time of the reservation is manifestly derisory, or if, by mistake, the price indicated was lower than the prices usually charged by the profession for an equivalent service, the Hotel reserves the right to cancel the reservation purely and simply, without any additional costs being charged to it for this purpose.
1. Unless special conditions or prices have been selected, the Client communicates his bank details as a guarantee of the reservation, by credit or private bank card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express) by indicating directly, in the area provided for this purpose, the card number, as well as its date of validity (it is reminded that the bank card used must be valid at the time of the stay) and the visual cryptogram. On the day of arrival at the Hotel, the Customer must present the credit card used to guarantee the reservation or to make the prepayment.
The Hotel 9HOTEL COLLECTION may also ask the Customer to present valid identification in order to prevent credit card fraud.
Important note: In the event of failure to present a valid identity document upon arrival of the Customer, the hotel reserves the right to simply cancel the reservation, without compensation at its expense.
2. Payment is debited from the Hotel during the stay, except in the case of special conditions or rates where payment is debited at the time of booking (online prepayment available for certain rates). This prepayment is referred to as a deposit.
In the case of a price that is not prepaid online, the Hotel 9HOTEL COLLECTION may ask the Customer, upon arrival, for a security deposit only by authorizing the debit of the credit card to guarantee payment of the amounts corresponding to the services consumed on site. The Hotel reserves the right to only accept this method of payment to the exclusion of any other means of payment, with the exception of cash payments, but only up to the limit of the amounts authorized by the Law or by the national regulations on which the Hotel depends.
3. At the time of prepayment, the amount that is debited at the time of reservation includes: the price of accommodation, taxes related to accommodation, the price of food if breakfast is chosen, taxes related to food and any other additional services selected by the Customer, excluding tourist tax and/or any other tax that may be due to the Customer's stay in the Hotel.
XIII. Accessibility for Persons with Disabilities
The hotels of the 9HOTEL COLLECTION Group comply with the regulations relating to the reception of disabled persons.
However, despite all our best efforts, but due to certain technical constraints of some of our Hotels, exemptions to the aforementioned regulations have been issued by the competent local authority.
We recommend that, prior to your reservation, you contact the hotel in which you plan to stay to find out about the best conditions of access and circulation that we can offer you within our property.
We can provide you with the regulatory certificate of accessibility for each of our accessible hotels upon request by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
XIV. Agreement of Proof
1. The entry of the required banking information, as well as the acceptance of these general conditions and the voucher or reservation request, constitutes acceptance of the hotel contract, between the parties, having the same value as a handwritten signature.
2. The electronic records stored in the computer systems of the Group 9HOTEL COLLECTION will be kept in reasonable conditions of security and considered as proof of communications, orders and payments between the parties.
XV. Force majeure
The Group 9HOTEL COLLECTION, cannot be liable to the Customer in case of non-performance of its obligations resulting from an event of force majeure.
Likewise, the Customer shall not be liable to the 9HOTEL COLLECTION Group, the Hotels 9HOTEL COLLECTION, in case of non-performance of its obligations resulting from an event of force majeure.
Are considered as force majeure or fortuitous event those usually recognized by the jurisprudence of the French Courts and Tribunals, and French positive law, and as an example while not excluding any other: strike, war, attacks, epidemics, hacking, bugs, unavailability of computer systems .... This list is not exhaustive.
XVI. Applicable law
1. These General Terms and Conditions of Sale are governed by French law.
2. The same is true for the substantive rules as for the rules of form.
1. These General Terms and Conditions of Sale, the terms and conditions of sale of the rate booked by the Customer, and the acceptance of the confirmation of the voucher or the booking request express the entirety of the obligations of the parties.
2. No general or specific conditions communicated by the Customer may be incorporated into these general conditions.
3. The documents forming the contractual commitments between the parties are, in descending order of priority, the reservation voucher or reservation request (including the special conditions of the reserved rate) that have been validated by the Customer and these general terms and conditions.
XVIII. Evolution/modification of the General Terms and Conditions of Sale by Internet
These General Terms and Conditions of Sale may be modified and/or supplemented at any time by the 9HOTEL COLLECTION Group. In this case, the new version of the General Terms and Conditions of Sale by Internet will be put online by 9HOTEL COLLECTION Group. As soon as it is put online on the Internet, the new version of the General Terms and Conditions of Sale by Internet will automatically apply for all Customers.
After having contacted the 9HOTEL COLLECTION Group by email addressed to the sales department at email@example.com and in the absence of a satisfactory response within 60 days, the Customer may refer the matter to the Tourism and Travel mediator, whose contact details are as follows:
Tourism and Travel Mediation
- Postal address of referral: MTV Médiation Tourisme et Voyage BP 80303 - 75823 PARIS CEDEX 17
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information: http://www.mtv.travel
GTC updated as of 11.05.2023